Building innovation competencies
and Growing Together
We are currently looking for candidates to join our community in
- SALES ENGINEER
- ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Base Pay
- Working facility
- Working tools
- Sharing cost in Mobile Phone
- Uniform for site work
- Transportations & accommodation provided (in case working upcountry)
- Training course for developing Professional skill
- Health welfare
- Health Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Annual Physical Checkup
- Annual influenza Vaccine
- Performance Pay
- BS or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering ,Petroleum Engineering or related fields (New graduates are welcome)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English
- TOEIC score at least 550
- Experience in Sales, Engineering, Project Management in petrochemical &petroleum industry
- Desire and thrive for growing and business success
- Open-minded and able to adapt with multiple stakeholders to deliver the best solution for customer.
- Energetic, team player, and fast learner
- Driver's license
- Not over 30 years
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: 02 260 1295, 089 108 0245 (K.Supinya)
Working Culture in Flat organization :
- Our employees are the process owner; each can conduct their work in accordance with the company’s goal.
- Employees have the opportunity to share ideas with other teams and executives in the Management Lab to innovate new solutions.
- Office vibes are open, bright, and well designed, so it fits with people’s working style. Besides, our office is a shared workspace. Employees can easily connect and collaborate.
- Encourage knowledge sharing culture and teamwork.
- Provide optimum light intensity for the workplace to ensure the health & safety.
- Monthly ‘SHORE Live’ activity for sharing opinions and knowledge to enhance understanding, engagement, and intimacy between employees and executives in a comfortable setting.
Committed to our people's Growth & Wellness
Contributing to Professional Development :
- Coaching new employees through the training ‘School of thought’ to pass on the way we work in BE Petrothai Group community.
- Provide workshop course to develop employees’ skill which include engineering workshop abroad, expert machine-control training, personality development, leadership training.
- Properly support employees’ living during fieldwork such as visa, transportation, accommodation at the same standards as our customers and partners.
Keeping Employees Healthy :
- Offer hotel fitness membership in Bangkok and Rayong
- Provide health insurance and annual health checkup.
- Streching Excercise every Thursday for relaxing the body and preventing office syndrome by the physical therapist.
Convenient location :
- Our office well located in the central business district just 5-10 minutes walk from BTS or MRT.